Monday, June 26, 2006

Detox Day 1

Wow!! felt really high yesterday after picking up the SCS graduates…set me thinking of the times when I was in SCS..especially the dancing part…haha..I was dancing all my way out. 全力已赴..today still got a bit of body ache..hurr hurr

Today is my 1st day of the 5 day meal replacement detox.
Some colleague asked “Y u decided to take this detox?U not slim enough meh?”
Maybe to them I m very slim le..but human always greedy…hahaha
瘦身永远是女人的目标!!How true!

I weigh 50kg in the morning.
I drank 1 sachet of FP upon waking up.went to poo b4 breakfast .Had breakfast (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer) .I dun feel hungry in the morning..but when it’s ard 1130am..I could hear my stomach growling ,rumbling..but there’s no urge wanting to eat food.

I took lunch (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer) @ ard 1240pm.My colleagues was amazed that I dun wanna eat lunch…hahhaha..normally I wld jio them for lunchie.
Now is 420pm:I could hear my stomach growling and rumbling .I do feel abit hungry..
Maybe its time for my tbreak!hur hur…
Haven’t went to poo after morning round.But I notice I “poot poot “ a lot n very smelly.haha..I felt a lot of wind inside my stomach.I also felt very very thirsty and kept drinking water..
I “cat-walked” to the toilet to release water FOC.haha.

Was salivating while I saw Richie,Clari ,Angel n Max eating..aiyoh..cos sitting inside Indinine café makes me wanna makan..buay tahanz….but I “loon” hahahah…

Anyway I drank Enhancer and Life essence for dinner…I feel full ..but doesn’t last long…maybe my stomach too big..need double dosage to fill the stomach ..muahahahaha….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»