Thursday, June 01, 2006

Taxi

I believe most of u took cab b4.have u ever taken a cab which bring you to0 "holland"??Bring u round n round b4 reaching your destination...*kaoz*

I just encountered 1 kuku cab driver.It's only 5 mins drive from Clementi Interchange to my office.But I reached office after 0.5 hrs later :s

when I realised that he went the wrong way.I told him he took wrong route..asked him make a U-turn he seems "cha0 hee lang"..cannot hear what we said..bloody hell..go all the way to pasir panjang rd..when i saw Haw Par Villa, i told the driver.."ehh uncle,U lost ur way is it?"
He argued "Just now wrong exit,no road to exit mah"..My point is he's going back to the same place...After going 1 big round,he's still @ Pasir panjang rd...wah biangz..can die talking to this kind of pple.

At last he said "I long time never drive cab"..I thought to myself..is it my problem???if u prepare to be a cab driver,be sure to know ur routes..

I felt like writing a feedback to citycab.."Taxi driver XXX ,plate no :SHA 08xxY ..blah blah blah..shall I write or shall i not??buay tahan...

No comments: