Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"MOMO" Month

The 1 yr once "momo" month is here again..Most pple believe that momos is transparent to us...cannot see 1.

Have u seen a momo look like human?behaves like human?walk like human?haha..
I saw 1 ystd..I din realise that ystd was the 1st holiday for momo to enjoy their "annual leave"
til my colleague told me.

Here the scenario how i saw the momo :s

There's a door leading to the stairway in my office..As we were walking back to office from lunchie ,confirm have to pass by that area.Suddenly we saw 1 frail,lady looking lady *not very pretty* standing ..errr...i think is literally sticking to the door..dunno do wat....gave us all a shock...wahlao..for nuthing stand @ the door there for wat?

SIAO 1...stand there freak us out...CMI...her face oreadi CMI...still stand @ the CMI place to freak pple out...Actually we know she wants to look for my cute guy colleague...pple told her not interested in her liaos...aiyoh...dunno her brain cannot digest or wat...dun understand 1...still wan to come bother pple..n put danger in our lives...anyway its a long story lor...

Imagine seeing a "MOMO" in action in the afternoon?can die lor...Why some pple like to do this kind of thing?if I got heart prob how?ahahaha

No comments: