Friday, October 13, 2006

Can fit into nice levis jeans

I finally got myself a pair of levis jeans after 6 yrs (Cos I got a voucher from citibank)...haha...the last time i bought was size 32..i felt so malu after trying on frm size 28 to finally a 32..men size somemore lo...

Since I got voucher..dun waste mah..haha (cos i always thought Levis jeans very xpensive)...then i went to levis girls @ TM mall..the cutting is real small...i was still doubting if i could fit in anot...but the ashley bootcut jeans was beautiful..I asked the SE to pass me a pair..asking for a size 28..she "scan" @ me n said..no nid 28..size 27 can liaoz..hurr...i was like huh...sure anot..hurrr...but it turn out jus nice.fitting..even ed said i wear liao got figure....haha..very impressed... ;)

so now must maintain this figure til early give birth expensive son.

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

why no post photos of your beautiful curls??:P

Monky said...

heee...oh ya hor..forgot all abt it..nv take photo for curl also..ahaha..me now always thinking of zzz nia...