Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Eat like a king

Just had a conversation with a colleague.B asked me to tabao fruit juice for lunch...I've absolutley no problem with that.I asked B y lunch dun eat?B reply was "oh..I eating breakfast now mah,so later I eat less during lunch lo..I want to diet".

The BF was fried noodle with fried fillet.I told B our body cant digest the heavy food in the morning.But B replied "Do u know that doc said we must eat like a king in the morn?"hmm...okie..Wouldn't say B is completely wrong.But the meaning of eating like a king would have different meaning to each individual.

Most of the people will think they shld take fried bee hoon/mee plus some side finger food.(Me sometimes also like tat)But I know how to do reverse engineering mah...heehee..
I attended a talk before.The meaning of eating like a king means to supply our body with the nutrients that it needs.Not by filling our stomach with any food.That's y I always encourage my frens to take fruits or fruit juices in the morning..But most of them commented "huh!!like that will not keep my stomach full leh..bery hungry 1 leh" or "I cannot live without meat" *roll eyes*
I shld used my master of persuasion skills to convince them..but most of them can be a hard nut to crack..cos they think i m telling crap...thats okie with me..they will see the effect in 5-10 yrs time..*cross fingers*

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

You are absolutely right!

Why no updates about current 'status'? hahahhaa...

Monky said...

DYM stil refuse to come..8 days late..but might not be preggie leh..cos i stil feel very norm..haha