Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lao Hua Hu (Sodium Ring)

I think i got a big big Sodium Ring ..haha..tats y back pain here n there...
I stil so young n chio *ahem ahem* but my body is like 40 yrs old...hahaha
jus carried some boxes...(dunno how many but its alot) ystd..today wake up...walk like crab..sit like crab..cannot bend down...arghh...but my hands no pain leh....amazing hor...

I feel so relax lying to on my precious,dear bed....bery impt to have a comfy bed to koonz ah..
I oreadi stick bery bery close to kiko bed liao....imagine no kiko bed..might hv to declare MC...haha..so comtemplated to take another day of AL...so shiok to just koon @ hm n do nothing..hahaha....

My curry puff commited suicide just now..knn..dun let me eat...well done.
It dropped into the bowl of soup..kns..I hv to buy another 1..
Yummy curry pok..haha....piping hot...haha...Drink more FP pls =) ...hahaha

No comments: