Wednesday, December 06, 2006

update phone firmware

Since the phone I want to buy is sold out.Cos the telco are selling them at lelong price..so the phone lost its unique appeal to me liao...haha...

I is no like taking a hp that is too common...so I will just stick with my nokia.. :p
So since I m so sick of the ki siao firmware of nokia cos it kept changing my ringtone from the sweetie rainie yang's song to the nokia default ring tone...damn irritating..haha

I think I still living in stone age lor...I thought upgrade phone firmware must go back to nokia and do it for u...haha...lucky my mouth is not made of gold..I open my mouth n ask...Now so high tech can DL frm net n install...hahaha...I is a flintstone sial...

I always remember ..before I do anything funny to the phone,always BACKUP..Just in case..really itchy fingers huh....all gone...all contacts gone...everything gone...then hv to send mass email to ask for everyone HP number..then is nightmare...I happily update firmware..
but shit..now is pc suite cannot detect my phone...see..how kuku is it...knn

Then I uninstall ,reinstall,uninstall til it went kuku....haha...so I thought can use latest version...but find here n there cannot find the file I saved in PC..oh shit...i kept thinking thru out the nite..til I tested on my colleague PC...haha..actually latest version can restore back...kns
waste my time to do so many thing....I still ask yq for her sis n max phone...hahaha

Now its all restored!!!yeh!!!n my phone now got new face lift!!!hope the ringtone dun ki siao anymore!!!

No comments: