Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Depress Tots

CNY is approaching but I dun feel any happiness leh..My SIL's dad passed away today..so sad..
Makes me wonder when my loved ones passed on,what will I do..I do have an imaginative mind and my favourite past time is to day dream.Any time,Any where..if u see me in daze,most prob I m just building castles in air...

I will be going to the wake tomoro..I is sometimes quite a useless bum..cant see pple tearing..cos it will also make me teared..so if I see a person crying...I will quickly siam away,avoid eye contact cos I will start to cry also... :~(

I is clever also..I can differentiate who are really damn sad n who are not.
Some pple u stil can see them joke,run around,gossip during the wake as thou they are having fun.nv see them care for the deceased when he/she was still alive.
Wait til last day ,when those "tong tong chiang" songs were playing...all the tears start to flood..tsk..dun understand y is that a need to cry when in the 1st place they dun even care!
I have seen those who are after the *peh kim* $$...oh my gdness...
Anyway I suppose this kind of occasion is a time to really see thru a person's true colours..I always believe that.I also totally detest those gossip mongers who will give their "valuable advices/suggestions" unneccessarily.
I think I m digressing liao..... :( :( :( :(

No comments: