Monday, March 19, 2007

19/3/07

Still remember the list of food I wanna eat?haha...seems like now dun appeal to me liaoz...keke..only Success Vegeterian..I m keen cos I haven been there b4...

I used to luv Fried Calamari Rings alot..would order if I m eating western cuisine...but yesterday I accompanied "Prince Ed" to makan,some1 from the other table ordered FCR.The moment I smell it..I said."eeee..yucks..y so smelly?" Ed replied..oii..this 1 ur favourite leh..now u said smelly...hahaha...

But it really have those fishy smell..very strong de..eeeeeee.....I think I will avoid sotong,cuttlefish..etc..for now...I can't stand the smell...dun ask me y cos I also dunno..might be juicing ah...hahaha....
The smell still lingers in my nose...EEEEEEE....

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Haha.. now we know why you dun like the sotong.. why no post of good news??

Anonymous said...

good news good news ... no announcement ?