Wednesday, July 04, 2007

FUN!!

The trip @ sentosa was fun!! But very very very hot.Chao tah just by walking,sweat n sweat...wah lau.

My room was facing Cafe Del Mar..wah..can see alot of bikini chio bus leh..but no handsomes...aiyo..wasted leh..

I forgot to take photo in Cafe del Mar..hahaha..I was too hungry to remember!!
Very nice place to chill out..They have pool,jacuzzi too.....
Food quite yummy..Price quite reasonable for a place like sentosa....Service not bad as it's not the peak hr when we visited. Ed even said when we free nothing to do,drive in n chill out..haha..He too enjoyed himself very much..
Too bad no photos...the warm choc pie is very nice!!Yumz,Yumz.....

Siloso beach resort is a nice place to stay,the staff is very nice (I forgot the name) .He actually helped us to block the room with excellent view.Thanks!!.haha..see..cute gals got advantage leh..hehe.The feel was more like I'm living in the jungle for a day cos of the trees surrounding.
conclusion:RELAX!!!!

I will definately visit that place again!!!

My Room
Arm Chair *Comfy*
Lim Peh posing *act sexy*
View from my room
Swimming pool
Pool View
Lim Peh wear bikini *shy*

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

you shy wat.. you got good figure liao now mah ;)

Anonymous said...

wah seh... wee wee... ;)