Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Random kao peh

I m BACK!
Lazy to post lah...Just back from HK trip.
Didn't really enjoy and not as good as I thought it would be..sian..
Suay,just reached HK then Typhoon no.8 ...wah lau!
But fun leh...see every1 gan cheong...cheong the MTR to head home.
Got umbrella also no use lor..the wind so strong,got umbrella also wet...hahaha...
but I m very wise mah,so i brought a big big foldable umbrella with me...ahahaha...at least upper half body is still dry.
It was raining thru out my stay in HK...super no mood..in the end didn't buy much things but $$ also spent all liaoz...kekeke....cos I contributed alot of food to my stomach.
All of u must be thinking I becoming fat right...but very sorry to disappoint u guys lor...My figure still very swee ok...nv gain weight!

I condemn budget air ok...If I get to choose,I will never opt for budget air...IT really SUCKS big time. Dun save that few dollars n suffer so many hours.NOT WORTH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah ! welcome to my anti budget airline club ! keke