Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blemishes No More!!




Wow..This small jar of cream really make wonders on ur face......hehehehe....

those pple with scars..freckles....mayb there's help now.......

i was introduced to this cream by my colleague a.k.a sleeping beauty.....hahahaha....she everyday blur only...but heng she din forget to introduce this gd stuff to me....kekeke......previously my face was full of markings left by my beautiful cum itchy fingers...i just can't stand seeing those stupid,knn pimples on my face...really left me in super bad mood!!!

so after squeezing,squeezing...."tern tern tern TERN"!!!...SCARS....NIN NA BEH SCARS.......*fainted*..I was having those stupid scars hanging around my face for 2 whole weeks!!!!...oh...OMG.....

enuff of swearing le.......let me tell u where u can find this cream....I bought mine in Ngee Ann City watsons..I was searching high n low for it...i tried in guardian...that kns sales gal told me in the shelf...fuck sial...find the whole shop...nv see the bottle....i went to ask her again....U noe wat she said??!!!..."Orh..sorry...All sold out"...knnbccb.....dun tell me earlier...waste lim bei time to search for it......nnb..so i tried my luck in watsons....i found it....it cost around $20.45...U can find it in all hospital pharmacies...i think they are selling at a lower price...ard 15 to 18 bucks...NTUC unity pharmacy also have...ermm...$20.40 (I think)

So far i have introduce to my colleague sitting behind me...she's quite pretty...just that she has freckles (to me is "freakles")..hiaks.....i realised her pigments were getting lighter....so ok!!tested on my fren oso...she told me her pimples scars...also fading....mine..fade liaoz lor...left only "freakles"....cos i refused to carry umbrella during sunny day....serves me rite?!!!but who cares...lim bei likes it....

PS:Those with sensitive skin will be recommended to test the cream by applying to their forearm before applying onto ur chio face.

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

wah so good ah...

even better that SK2...