Wednesday, September 07, 2005

oh..gg to be out of job soon!!!hahaha

Just had a "farewell" lunch with my director yesterday....actually didn't wan to go ...but pai seh lah...pple invite u to lunch u reject..not very nice hor....

yes...IT gg to b outsource soon lo....so gotta be out of job soon ah....Zzzz
so have to be motivated abit to prepare my cv...ai...kinda lazy nowadays.......

I hope today "piao" dun disturb me........mayb some of u will wonder who is tis "piao".....piao in mandarin means float.....n tis person who is damn honoured to be crowned tis name is my idiotic boss....haha

how he got this name...is really a long story...ever since i joined this organisation.....i supposed he has been piao-ing in the office since day 1...kaoz....now is 9.07am...he's piao-ing again to c my colleague arrive at work anot...he's damn sicko...my goodness....

but suay suay...tis colleague of mine sits behind me...he will monitor her..n "soon bian" monitor us.....
but anyway...i dun put him in my eye....hahahaha.......

4 comments:

Clatzz said...

tell ur boss 7th mth over already... dun piao liao... haha :p

Monky said...

wahahaha...no use...
7th mth over stil will piao....
no wonder i anyhow put my hp on my desk..wun kena stolen...i got highly paid security guard....taking care of my belongings..knn

Clatzz said...

thats not highly paid sercurity guard. thats damn over paid sercurity guard.

haha.

Monky said...

ya lah....paid around 9k++ per mth...i suppose he is knn over paid lah....his job...i think i can take over oso...jus walk ard..who dunno???muahahahaha...mayb u can join my comp n replace him..then we can everyday chit chat..wat do u think???