Friday, September 30, 2005

Irritating Pest

Some people just have super jia lat thick skin..I wonder where they master it from???
I can’t stand pple who come everyday to other pple office and loiter ard….

Its just irritates me!

1st--> not at all handsome (got some monkey face…think monkey is better looking than him!!)

2nd--> report to customer’s office everyday when he’s not at all welcome!

3rd--> very lor sor..i think he beats my grandmother in terms of this

Y?Y?Y?

He’s disturbing us all leh….

Helo!!!7th month over oreadi hor…pls go back to where you belong…dun come haunt the office every single day ok….

He come not 1 time…he come many many many times a day…I see his face…I almost wanted to tell him off le!

I shld have snapped his photo, paste it on the main door stating-->BANNED from entering this premise!

Lim bei's patience has limits ok!dun ever try to test me ok?

I nv saw such irritating vendor b4 in my working life!...U mean u dun have any more accounts except us meh???go to some other places lah…rather than loiter ard customer’s office….

Just now I even commented loudly to my colleagues…”Eeii??He’s not around anymore!!!” But actual fact that he was just behind me….but me fuck care him lor….if he heard it ..gd!

U oso not my boss mah….who cares!I m being frank….but come to think of it…some humans just dun get the signal that he’s not welcome lor!what to do? The facial skin so thick til the atomic bomb can’t go thru it!

Pls keep this in mind…Dun ever irritate your customers ok! They r ur rice bowl hor!!!Dun be stingy to ur customers…Not becos we gian peng or wat!..haven’t u heard of this saying “小财不出,大财不入?”

IDIOT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FeedDigest Receives Angel Funding To Extend Services
Feed manipulation and content syndication service FeedDigest has announced it has received a significant amount of angel funding to enable it to extend its service and feature set.
drug rehab new york Information Resources

Monky said...

I hope today he won't appear *pls bobi bobi*...
seeing him really spoil mood!!..especially its a monday today!!

Clatzz said...

ha ha ha... i think hor must be the 'piao' piaoing too much in ur office le... then attract other 'piap-ers' too...

Monky said...

ya..actually he's labelled piao the 2nd!
According to my colleague..he wun come here to piao in recent le....cos the contract sign liaoz.....heng ah!

But sure gotta see his bloody face soon..when the implementation starts...*pui*

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry