Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Frustrated

Why humans so funny???

They cannot do their routine work properly meh???When their turn to do….they dun wan to do ho seh…
When not their turn….they wan to do ur work….wat does tis means ah??being helpful ah??

No thank U…..Only will make the matter worse….
I can handle it…..thanks very much for ur “help”

Very pek chek leh……..

How??

Forever zzz…dunno whether is really wholeheartedly zzz or pretend to be zzz leh
(Zzz means dunno wat’s the world happening like the fairytale story “Sleepy beauty” )……

When asked something….forever dunno….then how did things get done previously???
I always have this BIG BIG question mark…..since everything dunno…then noe simi?
Its quite amazing that she can survive for so long…

Mayb some of u may think I m bad mouthing her….but no lo…I jus letting out my frustration towards her…
I nv confront her…tell her off..nuthing….

How I wish I can…but sometimes mus leave pple some face lah huh…most importantly….not only me realise that she
Is Zzzzz…..quite a number of pple tasted b4 le…
Hahahaha…..


All characters in this blog are ficticious.Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

No comments: