Friday, September 23, 2005

Pig Head Conference

Its Friday...Yipeee.......Hope dun rain today......

I just realised that my old men n women infested office....have so many many pig heads...
omigosh!!...cannot believed it....Our auditorium not huge enough to house all of them....at least need to reserve the Singapore Indoor Stadium....Goodness....Y does it take me so long to realise all the pple here are pig heads...somemore r those pigs head with down syndrome *slap my mouth*...

I promised that my mouth will not be "poisonous"...but i just can't help it..... :(
My bad karma has once escalated a step.....*sob sob*

Few points to be crowned a PIG Head

1) When you need to apply an ID for a system,U need to fill in form....(if not god knows who u r meh)...bleh but thou they had signed countless forms and after so many many yrs of service still dunno got such procedure....n got the cheek to complain....stupid assholes.....

2) When pple discuss abt matters in mtg..pls have some firm stand ,principles and power of a mgr....dun act sut kee infront of us..but when pple complain...u revoked all ur policies,principles...korz....pls la....dun always say "I've made it very clear" ...but none of us knew clear about simi...

3) Things that were handed over to u..pls zap a copy,read it...dun depend on pple to always help u..ok??not so free oso...btw I dun get credit by helping u...n who to help me when i m in need? *tiu*...

4)If want to test some database or watever ..pls come prepared....if the person tell u tis is production database..it's 1..dun argue k.....cos U simply noe nuts of the system.....

Above r some pts that really exist..it's happening around me.....

Wld I be pig head in the future??....as I m working with so many pig heads.....*can't imagine*

All characters in this blog are ficticious.Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

No comments: