Tuesday, September 27, 2005

PIG Heads conference 2

Wahlao….I buay tahan le…. *angry*….
PIG heads pig heads * infinity
Y do pple always psyco us to think out of the box when they themselves jump out of the box but jump into another box straight away….kns….

When his “pet” came back…n gave the answers he wanted….he’s damn proud..nin na bei…slap his mouth sial… write 1 proposal nid 5 pple to help him think…..siao anot..
He really got no concept,no visualization,no helicopter views…wonder where got his
Dunno wat sheet of master deg frm….wahlao eh…

Can’t even write a proper sentence with English..speak chingerish (Chinese + broken English)…goodness….can become manager …really heaven is blind…

His English is even poorer than mine. Can u imagine???!!!...

This morning zzz beauty….oso jia lat…ask me if this batch job need to monitor…
Wahlao eh….this job no longer exists ok??...wake up wake up….stop dreaming le..
U have been working in this office for 7 yrs…u ask a 3 yrs junior to tell u wat to do…u pls la…let me respect u a little can??aiyoh…Giv me a break…I need a kit kat…

Stop giving me headache…I m not the kio sai person..i dun get paid for kio-ing sai ..


All characters in this blog are ficticious.Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

2 comments:

Nick Olds said...

The Fantasy News

http://www.thefantasynews.blogspot.com/


leave your parents at home

Clatzz said...

cool down, gal...

there are alot of idiots at work... sadly, sometimes they can be our bosses too...