Thursday, October 13, 2005

Air con…

My dear aircon ,

U leak water yesterday nite..at 1am… *sob*….
It’s my fault lah…I nv clean you up…heee….
Just the usual lazy me….wait til u leak then I clean u….

But hor..shld give me notice mah…dun wait til I koon ho seh..then u start to
“tork,tork,tork”…..will interrupt my beauty sleep leh……
Hot hot hot..yesterday nite was warm…n u leak water…..y u like tat???
When I open the window to allow some fresh air….ti gong rain….y u bully me like
tat ah??

I gotta wake up at close windows…..wake up.. zzz…wake up..zzz
Me today very tired leh…*yawn yawn*….

I promised I will unchoke u tonite…n make u clean clean ok…..

But u cannot leak water again ah…if not I spank u….muahahaha

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

ur aircon taking revenge for not taking care of it properly... hahaha

Monky said...

aiyah..old air con is like tat 1 lah..no $$ ask pple service...i gotta do it myself!!....poor me...kekeke