Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Naggy bastard

Does ur lao bu always nag?Its common for mummies to nag at their children..I supposed its
the cultural thing rite…where on earth lao bus dun nag at their children.
If ur lao bu dun …pls let me noe….hahaha
But hor I’ve nv came across such naggy old forgy b4……everyday does nothing but nag nag
nag n nag…..wahlao….leelee lorlor…damn sickening…irritating.

Come on lah,dun think u pay us few dirt dollars we have to tahan ur bloody nagging ok…
We come here to work not for u to nag…u wan to nag…go hm nag at ur kids.

I wonder how my colleagues can tahan it.after being nagged at stil can smile..OMG..Y Y Y?

Idiots
Some humans just cannot use their cute brains properly….
Any request that is assign to him,he always replied the same thing :”This request not under me”
I replied,not u then u tell me who ?I can transfer the request to the correct person…don’t give me
this type of answers…he said “I dunno…they nv use my system to create this”
SO?my problem meh….is ur bloody problem ok….
I told him….U have to give me a solution…not me to provide u the solution….
We argue for awhile…then I gave him my ugliest face ever….he walked away….i was preparing to shout le…
Since he walked away…I also din shout liao…no pt lah…this kind of pple…u whack them left,right,up n down
Stil won’t change.
I not stupid ok….dun tell me not ur problem…I stupid stupid nod my head and close case hor…
SIAO!

All characters in this blog are ficticious.
Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

hhahaha.. your blog for you to vent frustrations one huh? looks like ur office alot of strange pple...

Hehehe.. dun complain too much yo.. wait create bad karma.. hahahah ;)

Monky said...

ya lor...damn hell working there leh....
u try working in a environment infested with old,stubborn forgy and self centered,tot they r so clever pple...u will understand my fustrations :~(
ya..after complaining...i have slapped my mouth for creating bad karma le..lolz