Friday, October 21, 2005

Spoil

Can anyone tell me the meaning of spoil?

My understanding of spoil is : the whole thing completely conk out, how u bash it,threw it ,
still the whole damn thing cannot work or beyond repair…..

But I ponder about those pple who have higher tertiary education how they define the meaning of spoil leh…
Tell me leh…dun be stingy…hahaha…..

I was told by an aunty in my office that this idiotic woman said the mouse spoil….so being not IT savvy…she immediately changed a new mouse for her in order not to disrupt her work..
In return what she got was sarcastic remarks…
IB(Idiotic Bitch) : Wah…so easy to get a new mouse,your staff dun even bother to check if the mouse is really spoilt?
CCB….Listen up!U bloody IB….it’s not easy to get a mouse hor…if we were to make things difficult for u,I will jus throw u a mouse which dunno Tom,dick or harry used b4..
I dun even care if any rats pee on the mouse,any cockroaches shitted on it….thats none of my business..my job is to get u a working mouse….huh!
This aunty is just trying to do u a favour where it will not disrupt ur work ok!
Dun give these kind of unsensitive remarks….bloody bi*ch! Na bei!

So I told the aunty to bring the “spoilt mouse” to me,so I can officially certified it dead!
The conclusion is the mouse is not dead…only the scrolling button was abit insensitive….still can use…!
I told aunty to return it to her n take back the new mouse….haha..guess what she said?
IB: I prefer to use the new mouse. Thank u so much ah!

Na bei….knnbccb!wahlao..hate tis kind of bloody bi*ch!


All characters in this blog are ficticious.Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe looks like princess still the same...

dun everyday compren compren compren, look on the bright side, all the uncle and aunties have many yrs of experience u can tap on. just make sure u know which tap to turn on and which to turn off.. :p

Monky said...

haha..kes...i noe its u...
but that IB is not an aunty leh...she's young hor...i can't imagine young pple dunno how to differtiate leh..slap them
dun leave ur name as anonymous...write down ur name next time lah...