Monday, October 31, 2005

Thoughts

Oooppss….A week has passed….alright…here comes my blog…
I was bz last week…Last Mon n Tues on course…wed to fri…bz like a spider….
So no mood to write….today oso bz…til now I just had my butt on my chair….
It’s eve of deepavali…n y on earth they are stil pple working?hahaha…

Oh ya…I just had a nice sandwich lunch at Provence….yum yum!!

Nothing much happen thou…..but the course I went was really fun….
I wasn’t feeling sleepy thru out the course which is super amazing…hahaha….
cos the lazy me will always dream or jus switch off whenever I attend courses….kekeke

The 2 day course really make me know more abt myself, hair care, skin care and make up
Pple who knew me..will noe I nv put any makeup except for some really impt occasions where makeup is a must..then bo bian…haha…n I dun own any foundation,lipstick or whatever stuff…*neh*
That day I actually put on my own makeup…tat’s really something I have not done in yrs…since my ITE days….wahlao…..but my skills still not bad…I nv turn myself into a clown…

Time pass quickly….2.5 hrs more to hm sweet hm…..yipeeee

No comments: