Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yummi

Wah….I had a wonderful dinner last nite at Tony Romas…yummy!!
Been yrs since the last time I stepped into Tony Romas.Cos dining at TR is really a luxurious
meal….very expensive….cannot anyhow spend $$ leh….me poor…

I love the ribs served by TR…yummy yummy….I must admit I m a pig…always eat like no 2mro…
That’s y I m fat fat fat!!...but nvm lah…eat 1st ..diet later….heeeee
My 1st time at TR @ orchard…norm I will visit Suntec…but being the cheapo me….i opt for Orchard..
Cos no need to enter CBD…n parking @ Suntec is very x nowadays…cos they dun offer carpark fee per entry anymore…wahlao…business too good liao….

After my delicious dinner…I went to toy ‘r’ us…..must walk abit…cos too full le…
Envy those kids now…they have so many different varieties of toys to choose n play with…not like us
in those days…catch spider,play goli,zero point, catching…etc..wah…lost count le….also have toys lah…
but plea with momo so many times…must cry…roll on the flrs then can have it…now seldom see any kids rolling themselves on the flr @ toys dept leh…hehehe

Anyway….I got myself a Pooh magnet mould set…hehe….so cute…now I can make my own magnet…
Hahaha…shall find 1 auspicious date to start making my magnet… :p

No comments: