Friday, November 11, 2005

Pisssssed

I woke up late..YES ….late…actually tot of taking MC..but cannot keng an excuse so I drag myself out of the bed. *yawn yawn*..becos I m late..no car to send me to work…I have to travel to work in MRT :s

I really hate to travel in MRT in peak hrs…kaoz…everyone will be rushing in n out of the stupid doors..
No space already still want to squeeze in…wahlao..cannot wait for next train meh??
I nearly suffocate n squeezed to death…so many pple…n the “smell”..*pui*..i dun understand..how can a person smells early in the morning..OMG!

I thoroughly cannot understand those pple who cheong in and grab seats…knn…aiyoh..like they nv sit for a century… stand for a few stations will break ur legs meh???
As usual..me being KL..will deliberately stand firm on the ground..refusing to move if pple want to squeeze in…bo hiew lan…if u are slim enough to squeeze in..congrats…if cannot ..just too bad..find an alternative way..hahaha.

My colleagues thought something happen to me…norm I will be the 1st to reach office..but today I’m the last…hehehe…all sms me to ask where am I…hahaha….so sweet hor…at least they acknowledge my presence..hiaks

Ok..change topic..going to complain..YA…I wanna complain…buay tahan these pple work….
Requested to delete 100+ jobs…got siao anot ??so I told them to write a script to delete it..more efficient these way..then I manually delete 100+ time…click til my finger break…really siao…I damn pissed…I call him up n argue…I asked him “how come you can write scripts to delete 400+ jobs the previous time?now cannot write another script meh??still the same script mah….kaoz…completely no logic..wah…he gave me lame…SUPER lame excuse…”err ..if write script need to submit n need approval”…wahlao…u think they will reject meh…y not just say you are just plain LAZY!!..bloody hell..knnbccb…
The poor me gotta click 116 times to delete n add the new sem 33 times…wahlao…think I so free ah….i will do it when I am really free…

Today is zzz world….hahaha

No comments: