Thursday, December 01, 2005

Allergic to work

Hi …I m back from my long holiday…*whistle whistle*
Felt recharged but at the moment I saw my desk…I got very serious headache….hahaha
I am allergic to work!!!

Of cos I have lots of fun during my trip…EAT,eat, eat…n sleep,sleep,sleep…is all I do during my holidays…
Remind all of u of an animal rite??.ok lah….IT’s pig lor..i really turn into 1 there…so relaxing…
Everything just think of what to eat makes me happy…so many choices….but the food portion they serve there is very huge..easily can feed 3 small eaters *pengz*….

Their fish n chips tasted really superb…U can’t find any in s’pore…so fresh n tender..and I really love the chips…so crispy n can really taste the potatoes.Yummy!!!

After being a pig for 12 days…It’s time to diet liaoz…must clear everything…kekeke…
Whether I can succeed in my diet program…Let you know when time is ripe!!!hahaha

No comments: