Thursday, November 17, 2005

Busy...

I thought I can relax frm these 3 days before my holidays....*Yeah*...
But...someone just dropped a bomb from no where..telling me..audit is wants to see us...wahlao eh...sianz...immediately no mood...nv tell when audit coming...so I thought nvm lah hor..still have time...who knows...the next day..the idiot wants to check through the forms and checklist...wah...some jobs I dun even know have to check..last min ask me to do so many...want my life ah....

Lagi best.. all go on leave...leaving me there to die...want to ask pple oso no one to turn to....
So I told that idiot to go ask app side pple...i dunno anything..my job is just to monitor that's all....other than that not my problem..

And he ask many questions til I very pek chek....talk to him in my KL tone...I think he got a shock...but I just can't stand pple asking stupid questions....I told him frankly...this is the 2nd time I'm repeating the process...n telling him the same thing...muahahaha...he buay tahan me...

At 1 point..I was so irritated....I almost wanted to shout liaoz...but i didn't..hahahhaa...i loon..Loon..LOON....
my internal injuries got worse...hahahaha
So me being clever..*puke*...of cos push away responsibilities lor....everything ask him to clarify with app side staff....hahaha....but all on leave...ho seh...by the time they come back ..I on leave le....neh neh ni boo boo...

NZ..here I come!!!!!!

All characters in this blog are ficticious.Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

No comments: