Thursday, December 15, 2005

BLoody Bitch

Bitch!!smile infront of u…backstab u when ur back is turn…wtf…
I detest this type of person….so horrible,incorrigible,evil….no…I think shld be horrible bitch..she’s not even fit to be a human…cannot mention race here…later kena sue for nothing…hahaha…
My colleague was already so sick that she can conk out anytime….we were also trying our best to help her out despite our bz schedule….we are always super bz in dec…
Woo lah..her reward of working so hard to ensure everything is in order is …..KENA COMPLAIN BIG TIME
KNNCCB…I read the email also I dulan…cos I also got do the work…hehehe…how can all our effort just flow down the drain like nobody business…..wahlao eh….she think we very free ah…only do her things meh…we got a lot of other work to do 1 hor….stupid bitch….bloody bitch…CB bitch…
She email all the managers n the whole wide world except my colleague…wah..this bitch really evil..heng we have 1 kind soul forward the email to her…wahlan eh….
Her email contents was something like…the progress of setting up the PCs are very slow…blah blah blah…
U siao is it…next wk then ur dunno wat nobody come function starts ….so finish setup what can u do?except to stare at it…wait for aedes mosquitoes to come n bite ur bloody backside ah….stupid…
Still have so many days left….scared simi…u think got pple will come meh…..I make sure I go down on the very 1st day to see how many thousands of pple turn up…*pui chao nua*..hope all ur things cock up except our PCs….muahaha….then I will laugh loudly like nobody business….Bitch…
I told another male colleague not to let me see her…if not I will slapped her til her mouth swollen…wahlan eh….Super pissed off….KNN…

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

wah, who make you sooo ANGRY...

Anonymous said...

kns bitch colleague frm other dept...
now i see her...i also angry..tok to me i also giv a KL face...hahahaha :p