Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Red Bomb

Ever received red bomb and kena harassed?I kena….damn irritating….
It actually happen last month.I received a sms saying that he’s getting married and asking me if I could attend his wedding dinner…but prior to that I’ve heard this news from my buddies as I missed the CNY gathering @ my lecturer hm….

I knew that all my buddies going so I agreed to attend also…peace still then..the real nightmare started from the day I was supposed to fly to NZ for holidays…he sms me if I received the ‘bomb’…I replied “YES”.
I remembered clearly I replied to his sms…ok…
The real menace came when I was in NZ….call n call n call.Sms n sms n sms…wahlao…I did not answer his calls nor his smses becos very x to pick up calls in NZ hor…..
Wah..i think he can win the most irritating caller of the yr…wahlao…n finally after calling for maybe 30 times..i buay tahan oreadi and pick up the call….and you know what he ask me?HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY INVITATION CARD???na bei….I told him in my usual KL tone,I remembered I reply YES liao leh….y u asking me again?I m now on holiday leh…BYEEEEEEE….
Wahlao…you can sms the whole world if they have received the card but cannot record down who replied n who has not??what the fuck leh…..

Super duber boliao…and the most funniest part is I’ve not met him since I graduated from ITE hor!!!
What’s so impt abt me receiving the card or attending anot….does that mean if the whole lot of us not attending his banquet cannot start or what??
Told him received already still want to ask so many times…really very irritating leh…..so 烦!!
Still want to jio us for kopi…I not free to entertain boliao pple..i also not close with him…wahlao… :s
I don’t mind him inviting me to his wedding,it’s a happy occasion but don’t pester til like this…really pissed pple off….sianz…my fren told me to treat it as class gathering..hahaha…the more he pester the more I deduct the ang bao $$$...haha…anyway also not very high class….. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolx...ya lor...maybe u r right.