Thursday, December 29, 2005

POOP

Warning : Pls do not read this entry if ;
1) You are taking your meals.
2)drinking any hot beaverages (afraid you might puke n spill the drink :D)
3) Just finish eating a delicious,expensive meal and with a full stomach.

I m “shitty”…cos I talk alot of "fei hua" and also full of crap..hahaha….but after taking FP n VP.I really become shitty...
1st day I started w/o any shit…but subsequent days were poo days….hehe…you can call me disgusting,gross or whatever names you can think of…I normally will stare @ my poo after I finished my “big business”…hahaha…sometimes I can see those vegetables tat are not being digested…ahahaha…..e.g tau geh,chilli seeds and sometimes papaya if I happen to eat some…. *puke*

After starting FP,I can poo with ease…no need to gek sai..But there are a lot of black stuff sticking to the poo…I was told that these “blackies” are those hibernating in my stomach for maybe a decade or 2.
Imagine keeping rubbish in our intestines??!!! :s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..me too...if not stomach bloated...:s

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.. you want to start a special blog about FP and your sais???:P hahhahahahaha