Thursday, January 05, 2006

Watch Bitch

My office have watch dog .oh…not dog is bitch …who always want to know who walks in n out of the office…since she wants to know it so badly…might as well swap place with me….cos me sit infront of the big stupid glass door. where I can see who walk in n out but I m not interested lor…
This dog can kneel on pedestal drawer and gossip with her next “wall neighbour” (they’re separated by the partition)…you wonder y she needs to kneel on the pedestal drawer?Because she’s only 139 cm tall…hahaha..ooopss..karma..*slap mouth*
We were all wondering how come she can talk over the partition..cos the height of the partition is abt 145cm…hahaha….
So when I was passing there….i finally saw her kneeling oon the pedestal drawer….hahahaha….so funny…
Its amazing leh…she can kneel for 1 to 2 hrs….tsk tsk tsk…leg not pain meh….
besides kneeling, she also loves to corner pple @ the pantry,toilet and sometimes ridiculous..toilet cubicle!!
Wahlao…everytime I saw her anywhere @ these places…I will definitely siam..if not kena caught ..die… :s
She likes to 拿着鸡毛当领剑.She thought she’s the boss PA…very great! *pui*…
See you old..respect you only ah.
She thought she very pretty…ya lah..i do admit she have big BOOBS..but given her height, its not proportionate…hahaha….give me a feeling like she’s carrying 2 big balls…hahhaha….karma again…

She loves to bad mouthed,gossip, backstabbed,kpo,twisting facts and sah kah.
Conclusion:Words fail to describe her!
Wah..i think my karma level once again escalated to another level…hahaha
Have to chant more liaoz… :p

No comments: