Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Party...n more party!!!

WBG Rocks!!!

WOW!…I thoroughly enjoyed myself @ the WBG recognition party!!..For once me n clatzz can become “irritating pple” for the night by making use of everything provided in the party pack..
My horn was abit lao hong so it sounded abit flat…but who cares…we just enjoyed irritating the pple beside us!! ;p

We screamed, cheered almost from the start to the end of the show!!! Shiok man!
Imagine we can still gossip @ the noisy environment..everyone was like so high…hehe…
What I luv is the last part where everyone started to DANCE!!Yes!..DANCE…I think I nv dance for many many yrs…but heng my sword still not rusty yet leh…hur hur hur!
All the songs all I like…me n clatzz danced like nobody business…but they are others more hiong than us :p….hahaha
Thanks clatzz for inviting me to this event!
Conclusion:WBG ROCKS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

hee... no need thanks me...

ur hand better already? i dance too hiong liao :s

Anonymous said...

haha...healing liao..now in the itchy process...hope i can curb my itchy fingers....*cross*