Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow Wheee

Wooo…so long nv post blog..because very bz with work lately+bz shifting cubicle.I also need to think of something to blog about…hmmmm…Guess not much of my life change ba…still the same old bucket carrier….sitting infront of my PC..staring @ my monitor…kekeke…working very hard to build my own pipeline…wow wheee…well.. it really involve a lot of hard work!..i can do it!

I went SCS few weekend ago..WOW…it really set a loud bang in me….thou the seminar ended very late for that 2 days..but it’s a fruitful event for myself..I’ve learnt many things that I will nv experienced in what schools have taught us to be…..I felt energetic thou I slept 4 hrs these 2 days…too amazing liaoz…because I m those kind dun sleep will die 1….but I survived!!!!!n I 领悟 a lot of things!!

Anyone interested to attend?I can confirm, guarantee + chop that you will enjoy thoroughly..

I m the BEST,I m the GREATEST ,I will SUCCEED!

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

yeah!! u are the best, i am the best, we are the best!! :D