Thursday, March 16, 2006

Damn pissed 1

I think marriage is a hassle…I always thought that marriage involves 2 person only…but now I dun think so…it involves the entire village/clan whatever…. :s

I hate it…Y can’t I do the way I like….y must pple always comment this n that…HELLO..
Now the pt is I m marrying leh..not u peeps ok…

Must give “dowry” n stuffs like that…the mouth said “nvm lor,let the guy side decide”..but the heart already knew how much u want..then just open ur bloody mouth n say lah….Y need to be pretentious….n let pple decide…after that then “hiam” the $$ so little….WTF….pissed..damn pissed…..Then I choose the date I like …she said not gd..this date cannot marry this n that…then f*ucking hell dun ask me to decide in the 1st place…I dun care the Chinese date 1 lor…everything ask u …u said nvm..u all decide…then I decide liao…then u say this n that…make up ur mind can??i damn super pissed…I told her …we chanting 1 leh…got pantang this kind of thing meh…last time said not pantang now giv me crap….

And those “yee mah gu zheh” are damn bloody kpos loe….y they need to know how much dowry I getting…Its ABSOLUTELY NONE of their bloody ass business….I wanna do in wat pattern is my business wat..not as if u wanna bao me super big ang baos….invite 2 person…come whole village…u think I LULU ah….so stupid meh….

I having 2nd thoughts of getting married liaoz…..damn pissed ….I wanna swear!!KNNCCB..KNNCCB KNNCCB…KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh? princess gettin married liao ??? ahhh why neber tell me in advance.. ?? :(( now i gotta go cancel all the flowers and diamond rings i ordered liao .. :(

heh anyway congrats la. u big girl 2 decide ur life liao so go ahead n decide wat u wan to do

Anonymous said...

kes..next time write ur name instead of staing anonymous...wahliao....

Anonymous said...

u know i know can liao wat.... :)

Anonymous said...

cannot..must write name...

Anonymous said...

dowan....