Thursday, March 16, 2006

Damn Pissed 2

Ystd I actually encountered rejections frm my own family leh…not frens…normally its frens who give u rejections n family is the 1 who support u right?

But I opposite lor…that’s y I always have the feeling that my frens treat me better than me family members… :s
I’ve been taking a health products..which initially I just wanted to lose some weight n fats lor…
So those pple @ my hm saw me consuming…n being the usual kpos..they also wanted to try…
So I told them u can start off with fibre 1st….
Ok..got result….i’ve told them they have to consume regularly to achieve the results they want …not eat 2 or 4 times then no need to eat already..”orh..orh”

I can sense that they have many questions and I encourage them to attend the prdt sharing session so they can have better understanding of what the prdts are abt…
The responses I receive was…”I ask u in depth u also cannot answer me” (they tot I doc or have x-ray eyes??I can learn so much in such a short period??knock,knock..it just barely 2 mths lor), I dun wanna listen to all this lah..i’ve listen enough..” , “I’ve no questions 1 leh..go for wat?”, “ see..so impatient…ask u few questions..u angry.. (but they always forgot that they ask the same questions every day…I m so tired of repeating myself everyday!!can’t they absorb what I’ve said to them?hsewife I dun blame…but a graduate leh…NB…tell me lah…how to not feel pek chek)..lagi best…my momo tu me “I bet u cannot do sales 1 lah ..u are not suitable…u will not stay in this line for long..the most few mths u dun wanna to do liao….” Wah…..suddenly I felt like crying…but I reminded myself what I’ve learnt in SCS…so I ren …its ok to look down on me….words doesn’t matter…is the action that counts…I will SUCCEED…but I wasn’t happy….cos I dun expect these from them….
What I pek chek is because my momo n bro were telling me how to do this biz …I was thinking to myself…what do they know?they nv do this biz before…y r they trying to teach me what to do??They know nuts abt this n they always want to get their ideas into mine…u think I stupid cannot decide myself?I know what I want to achieve..so stop telling me what I shld do n what not to do…

They said in this biz I m bound to encounter more jia lat pple than them…my reply was “yah…so these pple are not the C I want..they are not interested in the prdts…I m not doing sales..but I m trying to help pple who want n need my help!!”

They all went dead quiet….i m not going to talk them abt these topic in some near future…..

No comments: