Wednesday, March 08, 2006

RATS

I hate rats..na bei.
I fucking scared of rats…it just freak me out…because they look very disgusting..
Its alright if they just crawl out n do their own business..but dun fuck around me..
Chao turbun..na bei!

My neighbourhood is infested with those fucking rats where they have to put up those stupid banner to tell peepur to help stop them from “duplicating”…
Digress abit.. Ed’s hm ever got 1 freaking rat hibernating there…because usually they will leave their main door open if not very warm mah….then the freak rat sneak in lor…KNN..i suspect nowadays rats know how to take lift sial….

This morning I got a wake up gift frm RAT lor…nin na bei…CCB! Cos morning mah…I m always ¾ awake..1/4 still dreaming/sleeping..hahaha…so as I walk to the carpark…going to cross over to the drain…I saw 1 BIG FAT RAT cheong out infront of me…I screamed my head off..CCB..7 early 8 early…CCB gave me this kind of shock….

FUCK U RATS!KNN !chao rats..Pissed with rats..if they ever come inside my hse..i make sure I crushed them to death…they confirm die with no body,head,tail whatever….
井水不犯河水…

No comments: