Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Size 7 Pants

Has been a while that I updated my blog..was abit lazy to update lah…
I can fit size 7 now…hahaha…very happy…Size 7 for me is impossible last time…n I already accept my fate that I was not gonna fit into size 7 in my entire whole life…

From the puberty til now…my weight always increase n nv did it came down…my weight was once 60kg..n I even spoilt the school’s weighing machine…yah…its tat bad lor…but I still dun care becos I was still around 19 yrs old…also got no bf…nvm lor..i thought no1 will notice mah…hahaha…guys will always want to know my fren but not me lor…I also din care…hiaks..i know myself lah..fat like pig still want pple to look @ u n whistle meh….but sometimes I look @ the mirror n also feel depressd..to my horror…when I went to take my passport photos (need it for work purpose lah)..i got a shock…I really look like pig lor…mayb I shld go back n dig out..i wonder I stil have it anot…hahaha…shld I post it here or not huh??

I did lose some weight.(i was ard 55kg) when I started working in my 1st job..becos I have to walk around the whole fab most fo the time n I was doing shift work also…after left this company…I found a desk bound job…no need to walk around so often….hehehe….
My bunch of colleagues always feed me with nice,delicious food..n being the lazy me…where got exercise…so…I ballooned to 58kg…(tat time already attached liao)..he din hiam lah…but his momo said..”u fat til your backside so qiao n big”…wah…I felt like got lightning strike me leh….argh!!

So I did take some health product…n lose the kilos..i lost abt 7 kgs…..58-7=51kg
But I stopped taking after 3 mths ++..too x for me to continue..n also abit yucky to drink lor ..
I did maintain my weight for 2 yrs cos I was taking my part time dip…hectic lifestyle n sometimes nv eat…but I wasn’t healthy.I would have gastric attacks becos of irregular meal time…I hate it becos it makes me feel soooooo uncomfortable..n grouchy :(

After I graduated…best lor…I m a free bird..no more night classes,irregular meal times.I also began to eat more without me noticing.teabreak,supper..…so I started to ballooned again lor…55kg…wah…alarm bell rings…my clothes started to feel tight…stomach bulging out…I began to feel like a pig again..


I din wan to take the previous health supplement…too x lah..heee…I happen to read clatzz’s blog abt how she can wolfed down yummy cheesecake without feeling guilty..so she introduce Hunza prdts to me.I set myself a goal to reach my target weight 50kg within 2 mths..cos I dun wanna become a pig,I started on VP (Vitality Plus) and FP(Fibre Plus) detox plan..not only can lose weight n also can help my body back to balance...isn't it great??
I really achieved my goal…now can even fit Size 7 pants!!!

So do u want to fit in size 7 pants or even smaller sizes?
If is a SURE YES,pls leave comments :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlao power...so many yes...
u oreadi got the solution...work hard on it!i m sure u can achieve it like i do...

Anonymous said...

hehe princess don think so much abt food la... think of other things.. drink more water and less food .. and EXERCISE more !!!

mayb u shld post b4 and aft pics ! who knows expression might sign u up !

Anonymous said...

how not to think abt food...i stil eat like a pig now...hahaha...
can't stop thinking n loving food...