Thursday, April 27, 2006

Doraemon

I like to watch doreamon cartoon, read its comic since I was young.
But most of the Doraemon soft toy look too fake..so it didn’t arouse my interest to collect..haha.It’s not easy to find the not so fake Doraemon.

Friends who have seen my msn pic will see Doraemon writing..i think he's writing goals..hahaha.

I saw 1 Doraemon soft toy on my bed last sunday when I reach home …WOW….so nice of ed…
I knew he was angry last sat for waiting sooooooooo long @ suntec.But I didn’t expect to end so late..SO sorry…( btw I went for SPS last weekend).so I just kept my mouth shut to not make matter worst.(nv irritate an angry person).

But he’s so sweeeet…he surprised me…It's just sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.So touched by this small gesture. He knows how to make me luv him abit more...kns...hahahahaha...

No comments: