Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life is so unpredictable!

人生无常..I totally agree with it.
Just the 2 days before Good Friday…ed ma ma died…then his neighbour’s husband died @ night on the same day.

My goodness..I was super shocked.Because ma ma was quite energetic despite her old age.Her memory was gd..she could still remember me thou I saw her only once a year during CNY…she just have a bit of “chao hee lang”…heee…

Suddenly just passed away after an emergency operation.It was later diagnosed that there’s a hole in her intestines and led to complications.Ai….so sad.It’s just too shocking…

On the same night, his neighbour’s husband suddenly cannot catch his breath n died!!
He was still young..50++..By the time she called ed fofo for help..it’s too late to revive him.He has stopped breathing for too long.The stupid ambulance came so late..not dead also die already.
I got 2 shocking news in same day…I cannot believe it when ed told me the news…I let out big,loud “HUH!!!What?”…I looked at him with great disbelief.
I saw him just few days ago @ the void deck..he seems ok leh…

Shock,Shock,Shock…That’s the only word I can used to describe my feelings @ that time.

I suddenly felt that being healthy is so important.I don’t want to be full of illness when I m still in my prime years.
I want to be healthy,lively and do things that I wanna do instead of moaning in pain.
A healthy person is a happy person :)

No comments: