Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kiko Mat

Kiko Mat!!!!

Ha…I finally got my HUNZA kiko mat liaoz….me being very “new toilet” (loosely translated from Cantonese san si hang)haha…when I reach home..1st thing I did was to change my bedsheet and put the kiko mat on my matteress..hahaha….

Shiok….I slept thru the nite…no dreams ,no nightmares until my stupid alarm clock rang..
I woke up feeling energetic..no more sleepy eyes...
I have a very bad habit following me since young…hahah….(not gonna tell u my age) :p
I always set my alarm clock earlier but I will continue to sleep til the 2nd snooze.Still early right…continue to sleep….3rd snooze..still early mah by the 4th snooze then I will drag my tired body to bathe n get ready for work.
This is call 櫴床 (not sure if this the correct wording…my Chinese abit PTE LTD…heee)

I woke up everyday feeling sooooo sleepy…even thou I slept as early as 9pm…I will also wake up feeling tired…dunno y…mayb I dreamt of “momos”…hahaha

I slept @ 12am yesterday…but I feel energetic and I woke up @ the 2nd snooze…heee…improvement lah…but I hope I can kick the bad habit of mine…hahaha…

NO more sleepy eyes.dark eye ring.No more dragging my 50kg body to bathe n get ready.ho seh…..
My ulcer seems to be better today…ha…

6 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahahaha.. so now can wake at first ring liao or not? ;)

Monky said...

still cannot eh....i still wake up @ 2nd snooze....i guess i have lazy bones in my genes...but i will definately overcome that...when i can wake up @ 1st snooze, i will make an announcemet :p

Anonymous said...

princess,why so many days neber write liao??

Anonymous said...

princess,why so many days neber write liao??

Anonymous said...

princess,why so many days neber write liao??

Monky said...

aiyah..kes..i bz lah...can u write ur name or nick or watever...dun put anonymous leh...tell u so many times oreadi...aiyah...