Thursday, June 29, 2006

Detox Day 4

Today is my 4th day of the 5 day meal replacement detox. . I weigh lesser than 49kg but not yet 48kg in the morning. I drank 1 sachet of FP upon waking up.No Poo for whole day but "cat-walked" to flush out water so many times til countless.Had breakfast (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer) .I dun feel hungry in the morning..but when it’s ard 1140am..I could hear my stomach growling ,rumbling..but there’s no urge wanting to eat food. I took lunch (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer) @ ard 1pmNow is 5pm:I could hear my stomach growling and rumbling .I do feel abit hungry.. its time for my tbreak!hur hur…I continue polluting the air in the office...haha..got smell somemore ..haha..I also felt very very thirsty and kept drinking water.. ..I took dinner @8pm (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer)...still energetic after not eating for 4 days.....I finally POO.....it was SMELLY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»