Saturday, July 01, 2006

Detox Day 5

Today is my last day of the 5 day meal replacement detox. My colleagues don't jio me for lunchie liaoz...hahaha. I weigh the same. I drank 1 sachet of FP upon waking up."cat-walked" to flush out water so many times til countless.Had breakfast (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer) .I dun feel hungry in the morning..but when it’s ard 12pm..still no urge wanting to eat food. I took lunch (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer) @ ard 1pmNow is 5 plus ...I could hear my stomach growling and rumbling .I do feel abit hungry.. Maybe its time for my tbreak!hur hur…still polluting the air in the office...haha..got smell somemore ..haha..I also felt very very thirsty and kept drinking water.. ..I took dinner @8pm (Subtistuted by LF,LE and enhancer)...hahaha...I m looking forward to eat food leh......suddenly Indinine cafe food makes me salivate....drooling..

Food,Food here i come....muahahaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»