Wednesday, July 19, 2006

sick or not sick?

Hasn't been feeling well these 2 days..sore throat,stuffed nose truck me ystd :(
i could feel my tonsils swelling...

Not willing to visit the doc cos I dun wan to donate $$ to her leh...but i definately need to rest..haha...cos can get MC...haha...then i can be a pig @ hm....how nice..

2day got mtg,2mro need to go to off site,friday got 2 mtg....how how?...shall i take leave on monday?I need my beauty sleep..thou after 2 nites of early resting....i felt much better..but i hate my throat n nose...*sob*

Actually i go mtg..i also dreaming away..jus that i think my acting skills is getting better..muahahaha....

I miss my "smelly".....now here i m writing blog...i m also dreaming of my "smelly"...*yawn*..
*snore* *snore*......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»