Friday, July 14, 2006

Yawnz

Wondering y the lack of post?
hahaha...I haven't been resting well since the durian trip last sat...so deprived of sleep...*yawnz*.
I hv been sleeping on average quite "early" since from last sat..1am.. :s..
I want to sleep for 2 days n nite....i think that shld be enuff...hahaha...
Anyway,my brain is too dead to think of what to write...I will write abt the durian trip later..hahaha
I will fall sick if I dun hv enuff sleep and rest...sound very high class hor..but bo bian leh.
This is me.I also dunno y leh.I used to envy my frens who can *dawn nite*..but me will become drowsy after 10pm..@ 12am u will see me tearing and cfm in screen saver mode..so I m the 1 who always miss out the fun..

but it's amazing that I m still ok n not sick now...Cos I got my "treasure"..hee..
Those who wish and interested to know wat's the treasure,can email me :aria80@gmail.com or leave comments lah..

Where's my bed and my "smelly"?sleepy sleepy sleepy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»