Monday, August 28, 2006

Chlorine no more

How would u feel if u are able to bathe/shower in a waterfall?shiok rite?...haha..if u could bring waterfall to ur hm n bathe under it everyday, lagi best rite?hur hur..I just changed to a shower head that is able to filter chlorine,make my skin soft n supple,make me lose less hair!!!I did a small experiment...i used the filtered water to gaggle b4 i brush my teeth,I found that my gums dun bleed so much as compared to using tap water...gd leh...

Fantastic!!For someone who doesn't believe in health supplements,products..commented this frens..
Quote:"walao...u shld buy this ah....u will feel fresh after u bathe...especially super refreshed in the morning!!u will not feel sian. (I loosely translated frm hokkien into english)hahaha...guess who said this??

Well,to make a person who dun believe in this but be able to convince himself to say this...is really unexpected hor!so do u think the shower head is good,very good or the BEST?
I will choose 3rd answer..hahahaha

PS:Those who know me well will know who is the person who said that. ahahahaha..bery obvious hint...almost giving answer wor!

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Let me guess... does his name start with E?????:P

Clatzz said...

2nd letter is D??