Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Updates....

Yoz peeps!!

Angel asked me ystd.."y u so long no write blog liaoz...everytime I go read also same thing..." :p
My answer was...I need to be inspired to write something mah...haha..actually I was jus plain lazy lah...
Funny,happening things do occur around me lah...but my jigsaw skills is bad lor...sometimes dunno how to piece them together..haha...mayb u throw me some 20 pieces jigsaw I can solve lah..more than that..mayb u see me having headache,scratching my head liaoz...hahaha..yah..it's that bad...mayb some pple may think..I lazy lah...but hor..y waste brain cells..hahahaha..but pple who r gd with jigsaw puzzles r smart asses lor...
I also smart leh...*self praise*..but just dun like jigsaw...hahahaha

Today I tried the Petalsence Hair Wash with Vitali-T (in case u dunno wat is Vitali-T..it's a shower head that filters away chlorine in tap water).Hair is soft lor..no need put conditioner leh..
Fantastic...Just realise how come everytime after I washing hair w/o using conditioner last time ..my hair stil 'siap siap'..got those hay like feeling...BECOS' got CHLORINE in the tap water lah...if pple who go swimming will know liaoz...imagine hair touch tap water already dry like hay..then ur body how?Can't imagine lo...

Today me got nice smelling hair...smooth hair...NO MORE 'siao char bor' hair...no more frizzy hair...wahlao...gd rite...invest a bit(definately lower cost then going for hair treatment)...benefit so much...better than I go Jean Yip invest $X then after 1 wash..ALL GONE....YAH..GONE!!

No comments: