Thursday, September 14, 2006

Juicing Therapy

I've started my juicing detox on tues..so far the feeling stil okie..not as bad as i thought it wld be...haha..i stil can tahan pple eating infront of me...

Even my bosses also noe I on detox lor :s ...my director hv an extremely sweet tooth...haha...ask me can eat ice cream?coffee?cake?orange juice?..haha...*sweat*
I think I explained n times to pple y n wat i can *eat* during this period...haha
I even more energetic than my colleagues loe...hurr...gd rite this detox..
I must salute this person who came out with this detox plan...norm i see pple detox is sian sian 1..no energy...face *green green*...but i dun hv such symptoms...haha...but i m very sleepy lor..
heee...

haha...i no eat also got shit..so imagine my colon got many shit inside...tsk tsk...jia lat..Wat will happen if those shit were to be inside my body huh??aiyoh..can't imagine keeping shit inside body...*yucks*

Up to date..i lost 1 kg...but i dunno if my weighing machine is accurate...hahaha... :p

No comments: