Thursday, March 01, 2007

1/3/2007

Heloo..I m back..been a month since I've updated in here...
Been busy with work and I took a short break and went to nua in M’sia.
Bery tired.Cos of the journey.Sitting in a MPV full of barang is no joke..
My spine was almost straight when I reach sg.

Lucky I have kiko bed to rely on…haha…so comfy..I could feel my body cracking.
Cos of the stiffness.. Didn’t expect them to shop n buy like there’s no tomorrow.
Tsk tsk….

I did not buy anything for myself..but $$ all spent liaoz…
Cos it all ended up in my tummy lo..
I wanted to start jucing on Apr…Guess I can’t wait liaoz…
I m a fat pig now..
I is wanna b a slim slim chio bu okie!!
I m starting my juice therapy n nxt MON..to clear all the shit that
I’ve input inside…hurrr hurrr…then I will go for another iris scan after that…wooo hoooo

No comments: