Friday, March 09, 2007

Juice Therapy

Day 5 of juicing ...hahaha...suffering frm recovery symptoms...body sudden hot n cold,insomnia,blocked nose,feeling grouchy,pek chek,lethargic.. :s

avoiding certain pple that I dun really want to talk to...Will give very brief answer hoping the pple catch my hint...cos I am really not feeling good n not in nice mood + I've been losing sleep these few nites.to a power sleeper who can sleep anytime is torture...emotional detox..

I didn't experience these the previous time...Guess this time detox other things rather than my weight ba...

Lost 1.5kg so far..compared to the previous time...is much much slower...mayb nuthing much to lose liao...hahaha...

As I am writing here...I m drifting in out of lala land..hahaha..no mood to work whole day..dunno what am I doing....surfing food websites to satisfy my food absence...hahaha..I really miss food...
Later will be going to buy ingredients for my Fu Shi Soup..thinking of it makes me drool...I've plan out what ingredients to add in...must hv variety mah...Think i will shop on sun..since vege n stuff cannot keep for long...Mayb I shld go market with momo ba...she will be very happy cos got pple to carry the stuff back...hahaha...
Thou she complain complain Y I juice again..but I know she will buy the ingredients n cook for me my fu shi soup..I tried cooking once..but not nice..still she cook taste better..I is *Heart* u ,momo...confirm she won't be reading this cos she dun even know how to power on PC...hahaha...

No comments: