Monday, May 21, 2007

Cheesecake

I m planning to make a cheesecake for Ed for his bird day.But I've not really cooked after Sec 2 .Hahaha...gd idea?I only know how to cook ban mian n the job of kneading the dough always falls on me...I more on kitchen assistant..where I will get ready the ingredients for cooking..but dunno the sequence..I think my MIL also bo bian..She will just ask me cut,wash and occasionally stir stir abit.Actually hor,the hard work is getting the ingredients ready..if want to cook popiah..can die by cutting up all the "munk kuangs"..

Who knows where to buy gelatin?I hope I wun mess up my kitchen if not my momo gonna shout @ me liaoz...ahahahaha...

I hope tat silly hubby of mine won't make me lao kui by commenting .."taste very yucky"
SO who wants to be my guinea pig ah?Pls raise ur hands!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go internet and find non bake cheese cakes... then i can eat too... when is ed's b day??