Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Birthday Pressie

Yeah..I finally got my birthday pressie yesterday nite :p
Thanks to YQ,Nett,Max,Angel,Jon,Joven (ah di) and those who sent me birthday sms.I luv U guys!!

It's a very nice pinky adidas bag..Just in time!!I thought of throwing my old bags away when I was clearing my room last weekend.But being a procrastinator,I have not thrown them away YET.Haha...I will do it tonight...ha ha!

Nice bo?very cute n sweet right?Just like the owner mah :p

I finally got to play the Love cards.I would say quite accurate.I need commitment and let go of the loss..Must let go,no point holding on something which doesn't exist anymore.. :) YQ,I wanna play somemore..keke.

Ace call me Ah Yee yesterday!!Not 1 time ok..is many times hor...I m very sure he was calling me...hahaha..He made me melt liaoz.

Ace,Liming ah yee luvs u okie...muacks,muacks,muacks.

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

haha... when u come office we play the love cards again lah... :)