Wednesday, June 06, 2007

AHEM AHEM

I finished my work liao..its only 4.39pm.This explains how efficient I am.Nah.....I m so "eng" because freek boss of mine refused to vett my proposal.Everyday have to chase.Nabeh.

I m here to work,not chase after freek okie....

Since I am so " eng" shaking my beautiful legs,I noticed alot of pple bad habits haha....like walking around the office every 5 mins interval, ahem ahem ahem in office whole day (like got stone stuck inside the throat) .It's so bloody irritating.
If you are sick,pls rest @ home.don't come to office and irritate other pple can?
Sometimes I really feel like walking up to their face and tell them off (so far,I still loon-ning).
Its okie to ahem but pls dun ahem whole day and everyday.
I m not talking abt 1 man here...is a few men in my office.

My conclusion is MEN luvs to AHEM.You ever see Ah peks spitting,sneezing their noses @ places?Ah ehmm also have.But more ah pek do that than ah erhmm..hahaha

Oh ya,have you had any encounter with pple who laughs @ every sentences they say?Tell you problem also laugh,talk whatever also must laugh.Obviously,I m very very irritated.Reason is because I dun understand.If its a problem,pls show some seriousness and let the other party feel it and can act on it.Don't everything also laugh.IT'S NOT FUNNY .tsk...

Freek is so free to walk around but very bz to vett my proposal.KNS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

die ... I tink u gona get irritated with me .. haha ... ask Clari ... tell me things I laff ... singing, I laff .... complain to me I also laff .. hahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.....
ugly + laugh laugh+ say boliao thing+treat everything like joke confirm condemn.

I believe u also have a serious side..so u not counted.u is mei nu leh.hahaha